mercredi 23 septembre 2009

en mouvement

This week corner is "out the car window", check others at Jane.
I love to take pictures out of the car window, I could show you a bunch of them,
but I'll be reasonable and just pick a few!

Landscape in movement make me think of some paintings of one of my favorite painter : Gerard Richter.

14 commentaires:

kristina - no penny for them a dit…

you are so right - they make me think of richter too. beautiful!

Jeannette a dit…

Love the pictures and now I´m going to find out who Richter is....feeling rather dumb that I don´t know him.
Can´t wait to see what you are going to do with ´les boutons´.
♥ Jeannette

Kari a dit…

Nice pictures. I love the green fields. Very pretty!

Ritva a dit…

my favorite post!
absolutely- great!!!
thank youuuuu!

Ritva a dit…

ps. have a nice week :)

malo a dit…

I love these pictures. Beautiful passing landscape and now I am off to check out Richter. Happy week!

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful photographs - I am now thoroughly inspired to have my camera with me in the car at all times!

zoloma a dit…

Oh ben il n'y a même plus de commentaires en français ! ce que c'est snob ici ;-))
ta série de photos est vraiment belle

Joyce a dit…

Super duper shots! xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

great shots! Now I'm definitely going to check out Richter.

Jodi a dit…

I love it. all so different. thanks for sharing

jane a dit…

these are wonderful. your landscape is beautiful! besos-jane

;) a dit…

It's like a ride in abstract painting !!! Nice !

Cherry B a dit…

Oooh-- c'est interessant, vote quatrieme photo! Merci!

districtdispatch.blogspot.com